All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) are eligible for standard new car financing rates 6 through Toyota Financial Services (TFS). For a complete listing of all TFS products and services available for your TCUV.
1. Exterior Condition and Appearance Body is free of all dents
2. Engine Compartment Check oil, brake, clutch, transmission, transfer case, washer and power steering fl uid levels
3. Steering System Vehicle tracks and drives straight on level surface
4. Transmission and Transaxle Transmission/clutch operates smoothly
5. Braking System Brake pads/shoes must have minimum of 50% wear remaining
6. Frame, Structure and Underbody Check frame/unibody for damage
7. Interior Condition and Appearance Interior leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet and fabric surfaces are free of holes, rips, tears, excessive wear or fading
8. Audio and Alarm Systems Audio/cassette/CD system working normally (if equipped)
9. Instrument Panel and Electronic Systems Speedometer and odometer working properly
10. Tires and Suspension System All four tires must be of same brand, model, size, tread design, speed and load rating
1. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship.
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Smart Toyota Certified Used Vehicles for warranty details.
3. From date of Smart Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required.
4. Daily reimbursement limits will apply.
5. Beginning December 1, 2005, CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle.
6. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or sub-vented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.
7. Toyota Hybrid-related components are covered for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, from original date of first use when sold as new. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. All information presented herein is based on data available at the time of printing, is subject to change without notice and pertains specifically to mainland